18th European Space Mechanisms and Tribology Symposium
Munich, Germany – Hosted by OHB
18th-20th September 2019
Space Tribology Course (STC) Terms and Conditions
By completing the registration process, and upon its acceptance by ESTL which will be confirmed, you will be registered to attend the course.
Please note that attendance on the course is not possible without prior registration.
Information about the Space Tribology Course
- Title: “Space Tribology Course, ESMATS 2019”
- Dates: 16th and 17th September 2019.
- Venue: Eurostars Grand Central Hotel, Arnulfstraße 35, 80636 München (Munich), Germany.
- Presented by Simon Lewis and Michael Buttery from ESTL, the European Space Tribology Laboratory which is part of ESR Technology Ltd.
- The agenda for the Course will be published on our website (esrtechnology.com) as well as on the ESMATS website and the details confirmed in Joining Instructions issued approximately 2 weeks prior to the course presentation.
- The language of the Course will be English.
- Course Materials:
- All registered delegates will receive a personal hard copy and access to a personal electronic copy of the Space Tribology Course materials (notes).
- In addition
- Delegates from entities (companies or institutions) registered in the 22 ESA Member States (namely: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom), the ESA Cooperating States (namely Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Latvia, Malta) and Lithuania (as ESA Associate State) are eligible for access to course materials AND to supplementary materials, also to the ESTL Document Library.
- Delegates from entities (companies or institutions) registered in the USA are eligible access to the Space Tribology Course notes and (upon agreement to additional terms) for personal electronic access to the Space Tribology Handbook (only).
- All course materials and all supplementary materials are copyright ESR Technology Ltd.
- Registrations for the course are limited in numbers and will be allocated on a ‘first-come, first-served basis’ based on successful completion of the registration process and confirmation by ESR Technology. Registration is incomplete until confirmed.
- Your registration will be confirmed after ESTL’s acceptance of the application and payment.
- Travel and subsistence costs, etc. are the responsibility of the delegate.
- Light refreshments and a light lunch will be provided each day (please ensure any special dietary requirements are notified at least 2 weeks prior to the course).
- Successful registration comes with a commitment to attend or substitute a delegate from the same organisation. Any substitution should be confirmed by e-mail at minimum 1 week prior to the Course.
- If you are unable to attend or identify a substitute delegate, please let us know as soon as possible in order to arrange a refund.
- Refund terms are:
- Withdrawal >2 months prior to course date: 100% refundable
- Withdrawal <2 months prior to course date: 50% refundable
- Withdrawal <2 week prior to course date: 0% refundable, only delegate substitution (at our discretion).
- Delegates who withdraw will not receive hard copy or other access to the course materials or supplementary documentation.
- Refund terms are:
- Please notify us if you (or your substitute) has any special dietary requirements or restrictions.
- Please do not make any travel plans until you receive our e-mail confirmation of your registration acceptance.
- In the unlikely even that ESTL has to cancel this Course, we will be under no obligation whatsoever to the registered delegates, except to return the registration fee.
Points of contact:
You will receive a confirmatory email as soon as your registration application has been successfully processed.
ESR Technology Limited
Registered Office: 202 Cavendish Place, Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire WA3 6WU, U.K.
Registered No: 05462871