19th European Space Mechanisms and Tribology Symposium
Online - Organised by ESA.
20th - 24th September, 2021
Space Tribology Course (STC) Terms and Conditions
By completing the registration process, and upon its acceptance by ESTL, which will be confirmed by email, you will be registered to attend the course.
Please note that attendance on the course is not possible without prior registration and payment.
Information about the Space Tribology Course
- Title: “Space Tribology Course, ESMATS 2021”
- Dates: 14th – 17th September, 2021.
- Venue: Virtual using Webex Meeting Tool (you will receive a free link, no cost for the tool use but you must ensure your company’s IT policy permits this tool use).
- Lead presenters will be Simon Lewis and Michael Buttery from ESTL, the European Space Tribology Laboratory which is part of ESR Technology Ltd.
- The agenda for the Course will be published on our website (esrtechnology.com) as well as on the ESMATS website and the details of timing confirmed in Joining Instructions issued approximately 2 weeks prior to the course presentation.
- The language of the Course will be English.
- Course participation is limited to ESA Member and Cooperating States plus USA only.
- Course Materials:
- All registered delegates will receive access to a personal electronic copy of the Space Tribology Course materials (notes).
- Access to course supplementary materials is restricted as follows:
- Delegates from entities (companies or institutions) registered in the 22 ESA Member States (namely: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom), the ESA Cooperating States (namely Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Latvia, Malta) and Lithuania (as ESA Associate State) are eligible for access both to course materials AND to supplementary materials (latest issue of our ‘Space Tribology Handbook’ and our ‘Guidelines for Space Mechanism Ball Bearing Design, Assembly and Preloading’), and can elect to register for access to many other ESTL technical reports in the on-line ESTL Document Library.
- Delegates from entities (companies or institutions) registered in the USA are eligible access to the Space Tribology Course notes and (upon agreement to additional terms) for personal electronic access to the Space Tribology Handbook (only).
- All course materials and all supplementary materials are copyright ESR Technology Ltd.
- Registrations for the course are limited in numbers and will be allocated on a ‘first-come, first-served basis’ based on successful completion of the registration process and confirmation by ESR Technology. Registration is incomplete until confirmed.
- Your registration will be confirmed after ESTL’s acceptance of the application and payment.
- No travel is foreseen.
- Successful registration comes with a commitment to participate or substitute a delegate from the same organisation. Any substitution should be confirmed by e-mail at minimum 1 week prior to the Course.
- If you are unable to participate or identify a substitute delegate, please let us know as soon as possible in order to arrange a refund.
- Refund terms are:
- Withdrawal >2 months prior to course date: 100% refundable
- Withdrawal <2 months prior to course date: 50% refundable
- Withdrawal <2 week prior to course date: 0% refundable, only delegate substitution (at our discretion).
- Delegates who withdraw will not receive access to course materials or supplementary documentation.
- Refund terms are:
- In the unlikely event that ESTL has to cancel this Course, we will be under no obligation whatsoever to the registered delegates, except to return the registration fee.
ESTL - ESR Technology Ltd
ESR Technology Limited
Registered Office: 202 Cavendish Place, Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire WA3 6WU, U.K.
Registered No: 05462871
Points of contact: