19th European Space Mechanisms and Tribology Symposium
Warsaw, Poland – Hosted by Astronika
ASTRONIKA Sp. z o.o.
Introducing Astronika Sp. z.o.o.
ASTRONIKA Sp. z o.o. is a Polish spin-out SME company founded by a unique group of engineers with vast experience in the development of specialised space mechanisms and project coordination.
Having previously been involved in the development of specialised instruments and coordination of space projects, Astronika’s engineers have gained broad and unique experience in the field of space engineering. This feature makes Astronika Sp. z o.o. one of the key forerunners of the growing Polish space market which, while still in its initial stages of development, is expected to expand rapidly. This represents a challenge as well as an opportunity for us to keep the pace and to strengthen Astronika’s position on the space market as an independent manufacturing and service company.
Mission and Vision
The mission statement of Astronika Sp. z o.o. is to provide customers with high-quality, reliable products and services.
The company’s aim is to develop the space sector in Poland and gain an established position on the Polish, European and global space market. We are continuously at the forefront of Polish space sector companies meeting the needs of our customers and extending our portfolio of mechanisms. We are ready to take up the challenge of meeting the highest professional standards and to strictly satisfy even the most customised and specific requirements.
Distinguishable qualities of our company that let us strive for success are:
- Very high quality of products/services,
- Highly qualified staff,
- Fresh and tailored approach to each and every order,
- Continuous product enhancement and improvement,
- Activity in the field of R&D, constant adaptation to demands of international markets.
Products and Services
Astronika Sp. z o.o. is dedicated to providing innovative solutions to the broadly-defined aerospace industry. Our services are aimed at large and SME companies, international agencies and governmental institutions. Our products are continuously improved to meet the demands of the European and global market.
Our product range includes:
- Penetrating and sampling devices – unique electromagnetically driven penetrators and drills,
- Lock & release mechanisms – particularly non-pyrotechnic solutions to release a force or torque,
- Antenna systems – i.e., antenna systems and architecture, design tools, technologies and measurement techniques for various applications, such as communication, navigation or sensing,
- Deployable structures – with tubular boom-based mechanisms our speciality,
- Manipulators – ultra-light arms with several degrees of freedom,
- Orbital deployers – characterised by robust, reliable and simple design,
- Micro-satellite structures – including advanced material applications, simulations as well as manufacturing and verification,
- Space bearings – adjusted to the space environment,
- Electromagnetic actuators,
- Separation rings,
- Optomechanical/optomechatronical structures – i.e. definition, design and engineering of optical systems and payload architectures,
- MGSE (Mechanical Ground Support Equipment).
Astronika Sp. z o.o. staff consists of an exceptional group of engineers with a long-term experience in unique space mechanisms design, integration and testing. Previously involved in the development of specialised space mechanisms and space projects coordination, the team is ready to assist you with its expertise in the following areas:
- Instrument Development
Astronika Sp. z o.o. has not only an analytical base for design, simulation and analysis of various space mechanisms, but also access to a wide range of technical and personal resources.
Astronika cooperates with many of the high-quality industrial production centres both within the borders of the Polish province of Mazowieckie Voivodeship – considered to be the most technologically advanced Polish province – but also with other suppliers across Europe. We have easy access to specialised manufacturing, inspection & control, assembly and test equipment.
Selected Current and Past Developments
- JUICE RWI & LP-PWI instruments, ESA /w. IRFU
- Athena X-IFU instrument Dewar Door, ESA /w. CNES
- HDRMs for the PROSPECT package onboard Luna-27, Leonardo /w. ESA
- Hammering Mechanism for HP3 mole penetrator, DLR /w. NASA JPL
- RadMag Instrument boom for RadCube, C3S /w. MTA & ESA
- Antenna mechanism for HERA Juventas, GOMSpace /w. ESA
- Oscillatory Motors – passive and active dampers, ESA /w. OHB
- Deployable booms for Trabant microsatellite, Bonn Hungary Electronics
- Galago – Highland terrain hopper, ESA /w. CBK PAN
- Gimbal mechanism for CMG, ESA /w. Thales Alenia Space France
We are always looking for opportunities to work with industrial and academic partners for the development of new technologies or evolution of existing products for new and exciting developments. In case of interest in a cooperation please feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ul. Bartycka 18
Office no. 33
Phone: +48 22 3296 234
Fax: +48 22 32 96 237