The following organisations and companies are all involved with the organisation of the ESMATS symposium:
|Organisation / Company
|Symposium host and organisation
|Abstract submission and selection process
|Mazurkas Travel Biuro Podróży
|Symposium administration & coordination
|Tracking Cookie Details (below)
StatCounter Cookie Notice
Cookies are used on this [www.esmats.eu] website. A cookie is some data that a website stores on the visitor’s computer or mobile device and it may allow a website to recognise an individual’s device and it may store some information about the user.
Protection of Personal Data and StatCounter Cookie
StatCounter is used by UUConstruct as Data controller for the purpose of monitoring the functionality of the Symposium website (see www.uuconstruct.co.uk/privacypolicy.html and https://statcounter.com/about/legal/ )
Statcounter is an online service which helps us to understand our visitors; for example, how visitors find our website, how long they spend on our site, which web pages they are most interested in etc. We use Statcounter because better understanding how visitors are interacting with our website helps us to improve the content, design and functionality of our site. This allows us to offer a better online experience to our visitors.
- Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website)
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet). Only the first 3 of the 4 decimal numbers that make up the IP address are recorded in the visitor log.
- Browser and Operating System (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access our site)
- Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly on the various devices used to access our site)
- Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website)
Furthermore, when you visit our website a Statcounter cookie (called “sc_is_visitor_unique” or “is_visitor_unique”) may be placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site.
You can learn more about cookies from Statcounter and set your browser to refuse same here:
StatCounter uses the following cookies:
|First Party or Third Party cookie?
|Session or Persistent cookie?
|Type of personal data collected
|Used to identify if visitor is a returning visitor or not.
We use a plugin, which is dispayed at the bottom of the screen, to allow you, the user, to select which cookies are stored on your PC. Alternatively you can set your browser to block cookies; details on how to achieve this can be found here: Block cookies.
Consent for personal data processing
Statcounter collects information for production of anonymised statistics, by default the system does not track user browsing.
Disclosure and access to information
Statcounter Web Analytics reports are accessed by UUConstruct to maintain relevant systems operational.
All analytics data communication is encrypted via HTTPS protocol.
You may address requests for information on StatCounter data to the webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site has been designed to be compliant with the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium – www.w3c.org) recommendations for web site accessibility and has been validated against their requirements for HTML and CSS to ensure accessibility to as wide a range of users and devices as possible.
Unless otherwise indicated all images remain the property of UUConstruct and may not be used without permission.
Images of ESA space craft, all used with the permission of ESA. The logos for the sponsoring companies / organisations have all been used with their permission.