19th European Space Mechanisms and Tribology Symposium
Warsaw, Poland – Hosted by Astronika
Effective date: 5th July, 2020.
Astronika Sp. z o.o. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.esmats.eu/warsaw website (the “Service”) for the purpose of organising the 2021 ESMATS Symposium (the “Symposium”).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, City, County, State, Province, Postal code/ZIP, Country
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
ESMATS uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To process your order when you sign up to attend the Symposium
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Poland and The Netherlands and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Poland and The Netherlands and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend our rights or property with regards to organising the ESMATS Symposium
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”) to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- If you wish to disable web traffic analysis cookies from Statcounter then you may do so by visiting this page Statcounter: Set refusal cookie
Right of Data Inspection
Personal data collected in order to process your ESMATS Symposium order will be retained only as necessary to support processing of your order for the ESMATS Symposium. Once the ESMATS Symposium is completed computer files containing personal data will deleted from our servers within 6 months of the symposium date. As an individual you have the right to request conformation that the data has been deleted and prior to deletion to seek confirmation of the details of the stored data. You also have the right to independently request deletion of your data and seek confirmation that the data has been deleted, and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: www.esmats.eu/warsaw/privacy-policy
- By phone number: +48 22 3296 234
- By mail: ul. Bartycka 18
Office no. 33